Branch and ATM
Find an Arvest Bank Branch or ATM location in your area.
Arvest Bank recognizes the ongoing threat of criminals trying to obtain your personal identity or account information by fraudulent means including e-mail phishing and fraud or using fake websites. You can help us fight this security threat by reporting suspicious communications sent to you as email. This type of fraudulent communication is known as "phishing."
Please take a moment to consider the situation and choose the best course of action from the following:
- If you responded to an unsolicited e-mail that appeared to be from Arvest Bank and entered any personal or account information on a web page, please call your local branch immediately.
- If you received an unsolicited suspicious email claiming to be from Arvest Bank asking for personal information, please forward that email to us at
- If you have received an unsolicited suspicious email from another company asking you to go to their website and verify or enter your credit or debit card information, contact that business through a different channel to verify that it was a legitimate inquiry.
The steps outlined above relate to e-mail or Internet based fraud. If you have other types of bank related fraud to report, please contact us immediately for assistance. These types of fraud or security risks would include:
- Lost or stolen Arvest ATM card, debit card or credit card
- Suspicious unsolicited calls claiming to be from your Bank asking for personal data
- Cashier's check fraud
- Identity Theft
- "Nigerian Scams"
- Any other non-internet related fraudulent event