Branch and ATM
Find an Arvest Bank Branch or ATM location in your area.
Your success is important to us.
We are here to help. Whether it is a loan, a line of credit or a complex transaction to meet your international banking needs Arvest Bank is here to make sure your success is ours too.
Arvest Bank understands that the world is changing and our customer's success in expanding their business into other countries relies also in banking with a partner that is committed to provide personalized services by experts in all international products.
International Wire Transfers
These instructions refer to incoming international wire transfers in USD (U.S. dollars) only. Please contact Arvest's International Department for incoming foreign currency wire instructions, as these will differ based on type of currency.
- Direct to wire routing transit number (RTN/ABA): 103112976
- International SWIFT BIC: ARVTUS44XXX
- Ask the originating (sending) bank to send the wire to their United States correspondent (their intermediary bank) and then have the intermediary bank route the wire through the FED system to Arvest Bank.
- Please note: U.S. banks do not have an IBAN number.
- International wires have a minimum two day settlement period.
- For all foreign currency transactions please visit your local branch.
International Trade Finance
- Exporter Working Capital Lines of Credit
- Insured Receivable Financing
- Foreign Buyer Financing
International Treasury Management
- Incoming and Outgoing Foreign Wire Transfers
- Foreign Check Clearing
- Foreign Exchange Spot and Forward Contacts
International Trade Services
- Import and Export letters of Credit
- Import and Export Documentary Collections
- Letter of Credit Confirmations
Standby Letters of Credit
- Bid Bonds and Performance Bonds
- Domestic Standby Letters of Credit, for all industries, energy, government, real state, revenue bond, etc.
- Letters of Credit for Financial Guarantee
- Letters of Credit for Performance Guarantee