Branch and ATM
Find an Arvest Bank Branch or ATM location in your area.
Arvest Online Banking
- What account services can I access online?
The following services are available through Online Banking.
- Send and Receive Secure Messages to an Arvest Customer Service Representative
- Change Your Address
- Reorder Checks
- Create and Receive Personal Reminders
- Receive Alerts Based on Account Balances
- View Check Images and Deposit Slips.
- View your Statement(s)
- Bill Payment
- Can I use Quicken or Microsoft Money with Online Banking?
- Yes, we offer downloads for Quicken, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and Comma Separated files.
- What about privacy?
- We know we are dealing with sensitive information, and want to reassure you that we take every step possible to ensure your privacy.
- How do I sign up to receive my statements online?
- You can choose to receive an electronic copy of your bank statement through Online Banking instead of by mail. Signing up for e.Statements is quick and easy, just visit our e.Statements section for more information or to sign up.
- What does real time mean?
- Real-time refers to the availability to view transactions and balances on accounts as they occur. As an example, if you transfer money from your Savings account to your Checking Account you would have immediate access to those funds at an ATM, your local branch, or a merchant.
- How do I add an account to Online Banking?
- If you want to add or remove an additional Account such as checking, savings, money market, IRA or CD to Online Banking, contact your local Arvest Bank or send a secure message from Online Banking.
- How much history is available?
- Once you are registered for e.Statements, you will immediately be able to see up to 24 months of your accounts’ past statements.
- How do I print statements and other information in Arvest Online Banking?
- To download, view and print your e.Statements, you must have a PDF reader, such as Adobe ® Acrobat ® Reader ®, installed on your computer. To print other sections of Arvest Online Banking, consult your Internet browser help files to determine the best method for printing. Different Internet browsers and browser versions have different options for printing frames. Some print options have been included within Arvest Online Banking to assist you with printing.
- How do I re-order checks?
- Click on the Services Button and select the account for which you would like to re-order checks. You will be connected to Deluxe Checks via a secure connection.
- I have a question regarding my Arvest Mortgage Account, whom do I call?
- We recommend you contact Arvest Mortgage Customer Service at 1-800-232-5524.
- When is Arvest Online Banking available?
- Arvest Online Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Occasionally it is necessary to take the system down for normal maintenance. When warranted, we will perform this maintenance between 12:00am and 4:00am on Sunday and Thursday mornings.
- When can I start using Online Banking?
- If you signed up for Arvest Online Banking in an Arvest branch, you will be able to login within 2 hours from time of registration. If you signed up over the phone, please allow 2-3 business days from the time we have returned your signed application for your accounts to be posted online. Contact Customer Service if you are unable to access your accounts after that time period.
- What if I forgot my Login ID or password?
- If you forget your Login ID or Password, please call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest Bank branch for assistance. Please note; for your protection, if your password is entered incorrectly three times in a row, your account will be "locked" for 24 hours or until it is reset by an Arvest Associate.
- I received an error message when trying to log in. What is wrong?
- This could mean that you are using an incorrect Login ID or Password. If this error persists, please call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest Bank branch for assistance.
Alerts & Reminders
- How do I turn personal alerts on and off?
To turn alerts on or off, go to the Manage Alerts page under Home -> Alerts and Messages.
- How will I get my Alerts and Reminders?
- Your Alerts and Reminders will go to the email addresses that you specify, to setup your Alert and Reminders emails addresses go to Home->Alerts & Messages->Manage Delivery Options
- How do I use personal reminders?
- Reminders allow you to send a personalized reminder to anyone who has a valid email address, which will contain the text you specify. Create or edit reminders on the Manage Reminders page under Home -> Alerts and Messages.
- When will my funds become available?
- Transfers will be memo posted to your account immediately. Any transfer submitted on bank-business days before the daily cut-off time, 8:00 PM, will be posted to your account on the same day. Transfers submitted after the cut-off time or on a non-bank-business day will be posted on the next bank-business day.
- Can I make a payment to my Arvest Mortgage loan?
- Absolutely. From the Transfer screen, select the account from which you wish to withdraw funds, and then select your mortgage loan as the account to which you want to transfer funds.
- What is BillPay?
- BillPay is a service that allows you to set up payments to just about anyone. You select or create the person or company you want to receive a payment. BillPay will withdraw the money from your account on the payment date and send the payee a paper check or an electronic payment. You may schedule payments well in advance, and may set up one time or recurring payments.
- Who can use BillPay?
- Anyone who has an Arvest personal checking may enroll for BillPay through Online Banking.
- Whom can I make payments to with BillPay?
You can pay anyone for whom you provide sufficient information to properly direct a payment to that Payee and permit the Payee to identify the correct account to credit with your payment (*certain restrictions apply).
This information may include, among other things, the name and address of the Payee and your Payee account number.
- Who should I contact if I have a payment inquiry?
- Should you have any questions regarding a payment, please call your local Arvest Customer Service or login to Online Banking and send us a secure message.
- How do I cancel my Arvest Bill Payment service?
- You will Login to Arvest Online Banking and click the Make a Payment button. Then go to My Profile/Cancel Service.
Browser & SecurityARVEST STRONGLY RECOMMENDS THAT YOU DO NOT STORE OR SAVE YOUR LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD IN THE WEB BROWSER.
- What can I do to protect my account information?
There are actions you can take to protect your personal information online. At a minimum, we recommend the following precautions.
- Never share your Login ID.
- Never share your password. An Arvest employee will never need to know your password, and you should never furnish it to anyone.
- Change your password often.
- Make sure no one is watching when you enter your Login ID and password.
- Never walk away from the computer if your account information is showing on the screen.
- Do not send confidential information by E-mail unless you are in a secure session.
- Is Arvest Online Banking secure?
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption is used on our Web site whenever you are asked to enter confidential information. Using public key cryptography in SSL between our server and your browser, we are able to encrypt or scramble the information to create a private session that only you and the Arvest systems can understand. You can tell you have entered a secure session in several ways. Whenever you see an unbroken key or a locked padlock icon on the bottom of your browser screen, you have entered a secure session. In addition, when your session changes from "http" to "https," it is secure.
In addition to the SSL encryption, we protect your account information by placing it under access controls requiring a Login ID and Password. When you finish your banking session through our online banking facilities, exit the site or logout of the service (do not use the back button). This ends your session and ensures the next time you or anyone else tries to view the information, they have to know your Login ID and password. For added security during logoff, close your browser, especially if you are using a computer in a public facility such as an airport or library.
- Which browsers do you recommend?
Recommended browsers include:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and higher
- Firefox 3, 3.5 and 3.6 for Windows
- Safari 5 for Mac
- What is the optimal screen resolution size to view Arvest Online Banking?
- We recommend setting screen resolution to a minimum of 1280 x 768. You can adjust your screen size by accessing your Display settings in the Control Panel for your PC. If using a lower resolution, you may have to scroll left and right or top and bottom to view the entire screen.
- Can I use a browser not on your list for Online Banking?
- Arvest tests new releases of the leading browsers to ensure they operate appropriately in regard to functionality and security. To provide the highest levels of security for you, our websites enforce only the latest, strongest versions of SSL and TLS. You may use other browsers, as long as they are SSL compliant. You should be aware they might not be as secure as the ones we recommend. In addition, if you use a Beta browser you should know that updates might accidentally change its security functions. Unless specific problems are noted in Betas, we do not disable them, but bugs may be present. We encourage you to use stable, well-tested versions of browsers.
- How do I know if my banking session is encrypted?
You can determine if you are in a secure session by looking for the following icon in the status bar of your respective browser:
- Why do I need to turn off pop-up blockers?
- It is highly recommended to turn off pop-up blockers when using Arvest Online Banking so that you may download your account history into personal financial management software, order checks, access BillPay and Mobile Banking.
- How do I turn off a browser's pop up blocker?
- Go up to the "tools" option
- You should see the pop-up blocker there
- Select "Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker" from the available options
- You may also manually insert the website addresses in the ‘Allowed Sites' section of Pop-Up Blocker Settings.
Firefox by Mozilla any versions
- Go up to the "tools" menu
- Then scroll down the tools menu and select "options"
- Within the options section, go to "Web Features" for older Firefox browsers or "Content" for newer versions of Firefox
- There you should see a checkbox named "Block Popup Windows"
- Make sure the box is "UN-checked"
- You may also manually insert the website addresses in the "Allowed Sites" section to the right of the "Block Popup Windows" line.
Mac OS X - Safari Web Browser
- Go to the name Safari in the upper left-hand corner and click on it.
- Right below the "preferences" selection you should see ‘Block Pop-Up Windows' option.
- Click on it to disable. Optionally you can hit the shortcut "apple +K" to turn pop-up blocker off or on.
- How do I turn off a pop-up blocker from a taskbar/toolbar, such as Google or Yahoo?
- With a Google taskbar there is an actual button that has a number and the term "blocked" underneath the number.
- Click this button and you will see the text on the button change to "Pop-Ups OK".
- With a Google taskbar you must do this every time you wish to log in to Arvest Online Banking.
- With a Yahoo browser or taskbar you must go to "Yahoo Settings".
- There you should be able to locate the pop-up blocker options.
- Disable pop-up blocker.
- With a MSN browser or taskbar you must go to "MSN Settings".
- There you should be able to locate the pop-up blocker options.
- Disable pop-up blocker.
- What is a cookie?
- A cookie is a text file that a web server stores on your computer. They can be used in a variety of ways to enhance the user's online experience when visiting a Web site. Every time you log in from that same computer, your web browser then sends us back this cookie. Think of it as a security feature that verifies you're using your own computer.
- How do I clear my cookies and temporary internet files?
Web pages that you have viewed on the Internet are stored temporarily on your hard drive in a storage area called a "cache". When the cache fills up, browser performance can slow down and cause page loading to stall. To clear your cache, please refer to the list below for instructions for your browser:
Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- Click "Tools" then select "Internet Options"
- On the General tab go to the Browsing history section and click "Delete"
- Click "Delete files" and "Delete Cookies"
- Wait while the files are deleted, then click "OK"
Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and below
- Click "Tools"
- Click "Clear Private Data"
- Click "Cookies" and "Cache"
- Click the "Clear Private Data Now"
Mozilla Firefox 3.5 and above
- Click "Tools"
- Click "Clear Recent History"
- Choose "Everything" under the "Time Range to Clear" menu
- Choose "Cookies" and "Cache" under "Details"
- Click "Clear Now"
- Click "Safari" tab at the top of your screen
- Scroll down to "Empty Cache"
- A window will pop up asking if you want to empty the cache
- Select the "Empty" button
Click both "Clear Memory Cache" and "Clear Disk Cache"