Diversity & Inclusion
CEO Diversity & Inclusion Commitment Statement
At Arvest Bank, our mission is helping people find financial solutions for life; that means all people. We strive every day to create the best experience for our associates and our customers. This begins with our commitment to diversity and inclusion within our workforce, workplace and communities we serve. Arvest Bank recognizes that diversity and inclusion are essential not only for social responsibility, but also to maintain a competitive advantage. Our intentional efforts mirror, anticipate and adapt to the demographic changes of the new workforce, as well as the communities that we serve and where we live. We view diversity as the collection and variety of perspectives, similarities and differences we carry with us at all times. We value the uniqueness of everyone, and recognize that people have unique backgrounds, characteristics, experiences, beliefs, capabilities, cultures, and styles. Our goal is to foster an environment of diverse thoughts and ideas where everyone feels included and respected.
As CEO, I am committed to:
- Recognizing and embracing the similarities and differences of everyone.
- Respecting individuality, diversity of thought, and the varied backgrounds, characteristics, experiences, ideas, opinions, beliefs, motivations and choices of everyone.
- Attracting, hiring, retaining and offering career opportunities and total rewards to a diverse group of talented people to help us achieve our vision.
- Fostering a culture of inclusion by cultivating an environment where everyone is valued, respected and heard.
- Demonstrating our commitment to diversity and inclusion in everything we do.
Chief Executive Officer