Arvest Bank recognizes the ongoing threat of criminals trying to steal your funds or obtain your personal information or account information. You can help us fight these security threats by reporting suspicious account activity, transactions or suspicious communications sent to you as email, phone calls or text messages.
- To report Identity Theft, financial fraud or an unauthorized transaction in your account, please contact Customer Service immediately at (866) 952-9523
- To report a lost or stolen credit, debit or ATM card, please contact Customer Service immediately at (866) 952-9523 or by using our Contact Us page
- To report a suspicious email, phone call or text message, please forward the suspicious email to, or send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A note about how we (don't) communicate
Arvest Bank will not email or call you asking you to confirm confidential information such as Social Security numbers, account numbers, login information or passwords. Be especially wary of email or callers offering you money or valuables related to surveys, market research, sweepstakes, or contests — even if they appear related to Arvest Bank.
In addition, Arvest Bank does not make use of "pop-up" web browser windows on our websites for surveys, free credit reports or promotional offers. If a pop-up window appears when visiting our web site, such as when using Arvest Online Banking, it may be caused by unauthorized "adware" or "spyware" software installed on your computer which monitors your web browsing activity.
Please take a moment to consider the situation and choose the best course of action from the following:
- If you responded to, or clicked on a link, in an unsolicited or suspicious email, and then entered any personal or account information on a web page, please contact Customer Service immediately at: (866) 952-9523
- If you received an unsolicited or suspicious email claiming to be from Arvest Bank and asking for personal information, please forward that email to us at email@example.com.
- If a pop-up window appears when visiting our web site, which appears to be from Arvest Bank, please contact Customer Service at: (866) 952-9523 or notify us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have received an unsolicited suspicious email from another company asking you to go to their website and verify or enter your credit or debit card information, contact that business to verify it was a legitimate inquiry.
Please visit our Consumer Protection section for information on Identity Theft, fraud, scams and online threats.