- Top Question:
- What does the Arvest name mean?
- Best Answer:
The Arvest Bank name has no specific meaning and is not an acronym for any other phrase. During brainstorming to select a name, the popular choice was RVEST and there was a suggestion to add an “A” to the front so it would be listed at the top of the alphabetical telephone book listings.
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
- How do I add or remove owners on my account?
- What does pending mean on my account transaction history?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards for my Arvest Corporate credit card?
- Does Arvest Bank offer arbitration for disputes?
- Does Arvest offer Private Banking?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I lock my debit card?