- Top Question:
- Why do you serve popcorn to customers?
- Best Answer:
We started serving popcorn in our bank lobbies in the early 1980s. Our goal was to make a visit to the bank a bit more fun and popcorn is a great way to put a smile on the face of a customer.Arvest popcorn is known to be some of the best tasting and freshest popcorn around. What’s the recipe? Quality popcorn kernels, a little oil and a little seasoning – every associate makes their batch just a little bit differently!
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How do I add a cardholder to my account?
- What are the fees for an Arvest customer using a non-Arvest ATM?
- Do you share my information?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- How do I close an account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What is a CD?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?