- Top Question:
- How many days does the recipient have to claim the payment?
- Best Answer:
Payment recipients have 10 days from the date they receive the payment notification to provide bank account information. After 10 days, the payment expires and the funds are returned to the sender.
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- What is Arvest’s Holiday Skip-A-Pay promotion?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I get my account balance?
- Which Arvest mobile banking app should I download?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What are your hours?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?