- Top Question:
- What is Popmoney person to person payments?
- Best Answer:
Popmoney is a payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Using Popmoney, sending payments is as easy as emailing and texting. Popmoney uses your existing bank account to send and receive money.
To send Popmoney, all you need to know is the recipient’s name, mobile phone number or email address and the payment amount. You can also send payments directly to the recipients account if you know their financial institution’s routing number and their account number.
Popmoney payments cost $.75 per transaction and are paid by the sender. It costs nothing to the recipient of a popmoney money transfer.
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- What info do I need about the recipient of my payment in Popmoney?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- What is an escrow payment?
- How do I get my account balance?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- What is Fitbit Pay?
- What is Garmin Pay?
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
- What do Bear State Bank customers need to know?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?