- Top Question:
- What is Popmoney person to person payments?
- Best Answer:
Popmoney is a payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Using Popmoney, sending payments is as easy as emailing and texting. Popmoney uses your existing bank account to send and receive money.
To send Popmoney, all you need to know is the recipient’s name, mobile phone number or email address and the payment amount. You can also send payments directly to the recipients account if you know their financial institution’s routing number and their account number.
Popmoney payments cost $.75 per transaction and are paid by the sender. It costs nothing to the recipient of a popmoney money transfer.
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What info do I need about the recipient of my payment in Popmoney?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- What is an escrow payment?
- How do I get my account balance?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
- What do Bear State Bank customers need to know?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)?