- Top Question:
- What is Popmoney person to person payments?
- Best Answer:
Popmoney is a payment service that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Using Popmoney, sending payments is as easy as emailing and texting. Popmoney uses your existing bank account to send and receive money.
To send Popmoney, all you need to know is the recipient’s name, mobile phone number or email address and the payment amount. You can also send payments directly to the recipients account if you know their financial institution’s routing number and their account number.
Popmoney payments cost $.75 per transaction and are paid by the sender. It costs nothing to the recipient of a popmoney money transfer.
- What is Popmoney?
- What info do I need about the recipient of my payment in Popmoney?
- What is Google Pay?
- What is an escrow payment?
- How do I get my account balance?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I get pre-qualified for a personal loan?
- What is Fitbit Pay?
- What is Garmin Pay?
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?