- Top Question:
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Best Answer:
Arvest’s Visa debit cards are issued at no charge with your checking account, but there is a $50 minimum deposit to open a checking account.
In addition to our standard card, we offer a variety of other designs for our customers. Our debit card designs allow you to show support for local high schools, colleges and organizations, as well as feature nature scenes, military and patriotic designs, whimsical designs and more.
A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply for an unscheduled card replacement. To order a replacement card, visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Apple Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Do you have a mortgage payment calculator?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?