- Top Question:
- Do you offer safe deposit boxes?
- Best Answer:
Arvest does offer safe deposit boxes at most branch locations. Access to your safe deposit box is determined by that branch’s business hours. Stop by a nearby branch to find out what’s available at that location and the pricing options.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- Does Arvest offer merchant processing services to businesses?
- Does Arvest offer combined statements?
- What does Deposit Amount in Process or Pending Deposit Hold mean?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?