- Top Question:
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a number of ways for our customers to dispute debit and credit card transactions.
To dispute a transaction on a debit card, please call (866) 952-9523.
To dispute a transaction on a credit card, please call (800) 356-8085 or use the Credit Card Dispute form to submit online.
For all other disputes or problems with your account(s), please call (866) 952-9523 to speak with a customer service representative.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I regularly send money to someone out of the country?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?