- Top Question:
- What do I need to open a checking or savings account?
- Best Answer:
Opening an Arvest Account
- Physical address
- Date of birth
- Government issued identification
- Minimum opening deposit amount ($50 for personal checking accounts, $100 for savings and money market accounts)
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- What do I need to open a Business Account?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- How do I close an account?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- Why did I have to re-enroll for online access to my credit card account?
- Do I need a bank account with Arvest to have an Arvest Wealth Management account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Do you have a mortgage payment calculator?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?