- Top Question:
- How does a deposit image ATM work?
- Best Answer:
A Deposit Image ATM accepts cash and check deposits in a different manner than a traditional ATM. Instead of utilizing an envelope and entering the deposit amount on the keypad, cash is inserted into a slot labeled “Cash” and checks are inserted into another slot labeled “Checks”. The ATM then counts the items and totals the deposit, providing an image of each check and an itemized list of bills deposited by denomination. No deposit slip or envelope is required.
- How do I make a deposit at an ATM?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Where are your branches located?
- What if the deposit image ATM doesn't accept some of my cash or checks?
- Do I need to sign the back of the check when depositing at an ATM?
- Can I deposit coins at an ATM?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- What if the Mobile Check Deposit image is bad?
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Credit Card Support
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?