- Top Question:
- How do I cancel my debit card?
- Best Answer:
Canceling a debit card is simple. Visit a nearby Arvest branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. When canceling a card, please be able to provide your personal identification and the name of the card and the card number if possible.
If you have lost the card and need a replacement, for security reasons your new card will have an updated card number. Please remember to update any automatic payments tied to your debit card with the new card number. A $7.50 card replacement fee may apply.
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How can I stop/cancel my mortgage automatic draft?
- How do I remove cards in Android Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- How do I update my Arvest debit or credit card’s expiration date or card number in Apple Pay™?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing Debit Card or ATM card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?