- Top Question:
- Why isn't my card working?
- Best Answer:
If your Arvest debit card, ATM card, or credit card isn’t working, please let us know so we can help. For assistance, please visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
If your card has expired, you should have received a new card in the mail. If you haven’t received it, please contact us immediately at the number above.
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- When adding my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- Does my Visa card offer rental car insurance?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Samsung Pay™, but I did not add my card in Samsung Pay™. What should I do?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Android Pay™, but I did not add my card in Android Pay™. What should I do?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?