- Top Question:
- How is my minimum payment calculated for my credit card?
- Best Answer:
Your minimum payment will be either $20.00 or 3% of the balance owed - whichever is the greater amount at the time the statement bills.
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards?
- How do I make a purchase for more than the balance of my gift card?
- How do I find out my credit card limit?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order checks?
- Is the Oklahoma routing number (103112976) changing?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Where are your branches located?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How can I change my automatic draft information?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- What are your hours?