- Top Question:
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- Best Answer:
To report a lost or stolen credit card, please call customer service at (800) 356-8085. Our lost and stolen card department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- How can I report my Debit Card or ATM card as lost or stolen?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How can I make my Arvest debit or credit card my default card in Apple Pay™?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Customer Service Support