- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer collection services?
- Best Answer:
Arvest provides collection services through a service called checXchange™. ChecXchange™ is an automated check recovery program offered through Money Transfer Systems, Inc. The service provides businesses with an automatic and effective collections service. This allows customers to manage their business without the time and aggravation of collecting bad checks.
For more information or to enroll, please contact your local Arvest business banker or call (866) 952-9523.
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Does Arvest offer lockbox receivables services?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Does Arvest offer SBA Lending services?
- Does Arvest offer merchant processing services to businesses?
- Does Arvest offer International Banking services?
- What services does Arvest Trust Company offer?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?