- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer collection services?
- Best Answer:
Arvest provides collection services through a service called checXchange™. ChecXchange™ is an automated check recovery program offered through Money Transfer Systems, Inc. The service provides businesses with an automatic and effective collections service. This allows customers to manage their business without the time and aggravation of collecting bad checks.
For more information or to enroll, please contact your local Arvest business banker or call (866) 952-9523.
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Does Arvest offer lockbox receivables services?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- Does Arvest offer SBA Lending services?
- Does Arvest offer merchant processing services to businesses?
- Does Arvest offer International Banking services?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What are your hours?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?