- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer lockbox receivables services?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank offers wholesale lockbox processing. Our fast, accurate, and flexible wholesale lockbox service helps to positively impact cash flow. With Arvest’s image-based wholesale lockbox, you reduce administrative costs and improve control. Customers mail their remittances directly to a dedicated P.O. Box established for collections, then Arvest retrieves the payments and processes deposits daily.
For more information or to enroll, please contact your local Arvest business banker or call (866) 952-9523.
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
- Do you offer safety deposit boxes?
- What do I do if my password is not working?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What services does Arvest Trust Company offer?
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?