- Top Question:
- When are Arvest Flex Rewards™ points totals updated?
- Best Answer:
View earned points online approximately two business days after your purchase by logging into your Arvest Flex Rewards™ account. Points are pending until your statement cycle ends. They become part of your vested points balance and available for redemption at that time.
Arvest Bank personal credit card holders can access the rewards site by logging into their credit card account and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ link.
Business credit card holders can log into their rewards account here.
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption center?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What is the fee for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What are your Holiday Hours?