- Top Question:
- When are Arvest Flex Rewards points totals updated?
- Best Answer:
View earned points online approximately two business days after your purchase by logging into your Arvest Flex Rewards™ account. Bonus points associated with promotional offers will be applied within three (3) billing cycles after your qualifying purchases. Points are pending until your statement cycle ends. They become part of your vested points balance and available for redemption at that time.
Arvest Bank Flex RewardsTM personal credit card holders can access the rewards site by logging into their credit card account and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ “View Rewards” link.
Business credit card holders can log into their rewards account here.
- Do I earn rewards points when I make purchases in Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay with my Arvest personal credit card?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards and how does it work?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards redemption center?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex RewardsTM for my Arvest Platinum or Arvest Visa Signature credit card?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- What is the fee for Arvest Flex Rewards?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Online Banking Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?