- Top Question:
- When are Arvest Flex Rewards™ points totals updated?
- Best Answer:
View earned points online approximately two business days after your purchase by logging into your Arvest Flex Rewards™ account. Points are pending until your statement cycle ends. They become part of your vested points balance and available for redemption at that time.
Arvest Bank personal credit card holders can access the rewards site by logging into their credit card account and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ link.
Business credit card holders can log into their rewards account here.
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption center?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What is the fee for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- Do Arvest Flex Rewards™ points have to be redeemed online, or can I redeem via telephone?
- Can I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points for cash back if I don’t have an Arvest Bank checking or savings account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I obtain foreign currency?