- Top Question:
- When are Arvest Flex Rewards™ points totals updated?
- Best Answer:
View earned points online approximately two business days after your purchase by logging into your Arvest Flex Rewards™ account. Points are pending until your statement cycle ends. They become part of your vested points balance and available for redemption at that time.
Arvest Bank personal credit card holders can access the rewards site by logging into their credit card account and selecting the Arvest Flex Rewards™ link.
Business credit card holders can log into their rewards account here.
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I change my mailing address or contact the Arvest Flex Rewards™ redemption center?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arkansas Travelers baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Northwest Arkansas Naturals baseball games?
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Tulsa Drillers baseball games?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- What happens to my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points if I decide to close my credit card account?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- Customer Service Support
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?