- Top Question:
- What is the history of Arvest Bank?
- Best Answer:
Arvest HistoryThe story of Arvest is one of commitment started by our founders, an intense dedication to focusing on the customer above all else. This philosophy has remained the same during our growth from a small bank to a network of community banks able to provide a complete range of financial services. Founded in 1961 and the first branch was in Bentonville, Arkansas.
Explore our website to learn more about Arvest Bank and our history. Arvest has grown from a small-town bank to one serving many communities across four states.
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- How do Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- Can I view my credit card statement online?
- What does pending mean on my account transaction history?
- What is the Arvest Bank Foundation?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay?
- What is equipment finance?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?