- Top Question:
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Best Answer:
To contact customer service via phone, please call (866) 952-9523. You will be greeted with an automated self-help menu that will allow you to receive general account information, temporarily or permanently cancel a debit card, retrieve the Arvest Routing Number or speak to a specialized agent.
Visit the contact us page for email and address information.
Customers may also send a secure online message when logged into Online Banking to discuss account activity, changes to contact information or Online Banking transaction details.
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- What is Zelle?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I endorse my check for Mobile Check Deposit? How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- How do I contact Arvest Central Mortgage Company?
- Do you offer notary services for Arvest customers?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?