- Top Question:
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Best Answer:
Contact a Customer Service Center associate
To contact customer service via phone, please call (866) 952-9523. You will be greeted with an automated self-help menu that will allow you to receive general account information, temporarily or permanently cancel a debit card, retrieve the Arvest Routing Number or speak to a specialized agent.
Visit the contact us page for email and address information.
Customers may also send a secure online message when logged into Online Banking to discuss account activity, changes to contact information or Online Banking transaction details.
Schedule an appointment online with a local bank associate
To contact a local bank associate, you can use our online appointment scheduler.
You can choose to request a phone call or in person appointment. CLICK HERE to get started.
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- What is Zelle?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- How do I endorse my check for Mobile Check Deposit? How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- How do I contact Arvest Central Mortgage Company?
- Do you offer notary services for Arvest customers?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?