- Top Question:
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Best Answer:
To contact customer service via phone, please call (866) 952-9523. You will be greeted with an automated self-help menu that will allow you to receive general account information, temporarily or permanently cancel a debit card, retrieve the Arvest Routing Number or speak to a specialized agent.
Visit the contact us page for email and address information. Customers may also send a secure online message when logged into Online Banking to discuss account activity, changes to contact information or Online Banking transaction details.
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- How do I get help with my accounts?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- How do I contact Central Mortgage Company?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How do I get help with my debit card?
- Who can help me determine the value of a vehicle?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Where are your branches located?