- Top Question:
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest Bank, we are committed to the communities we serve, and support many local organizations through contributions and sponsorships. All contribution or sponsorship requests are carefully considered. Although we cannot fulfill every request, we do want to support our local communities and organizations.Due to the demand for funds being well in excess of our giving capacity, our contributions will be limited to those organizations located in our local communities. To assist in determining the organizations that will be considered for support, below is a list of categories from which requests will be reviewed:
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Services
- Cultural Activities
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- What is 1 Million Meals?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?