- Top Question:
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest Bank, we are committed to the communities we serve, and support many local organizations through contributions and sponsorships. All contribution or sponsorship requests are carefully considered. Although we cannot fulfill every request, we do want to support our local communities and organizations.
Due to the demand for funds being well in excess of our giving capacity, our contributions will be limited to those organizations located in our local communities. To assist in determining the organizations that will be considered for support, below is a list of categories from which requests will be reviewed:
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Services
- Cultural Activities
- How do I get extra credit card reward points at Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- Are transfers immediate with Mobile Banking?
- What is Million Meals?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Does Arvest have the golden medallion stamp?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?