- Top Question:
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest Bank, we are committed to the communities we serve, and support many local organizations through contributions and sponsorships. All contribution or sponsorship requests are carefully considered. Although we cannot fulfill every request, we do want to support our local communities and organizations.
Due to the demand for funds being well in excess of our giving capacity, our contributions will be limited to those organizations located in our local communities. To assist in determining the organizations that will be considered for support, below is a list of categories from which requests will be reviewed:
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Services
- Cultural Activities
- What is Million Meals?
- Does Arvest Bank offer arbitration for disputes?
- Does Arvest offer Private Banking?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Does Arvest have the golden medallion stamp?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?