- Top Question:
- What community support does Arvest Bank offer?
- Best Answer:
At Arvest Bank, we are committed to the communities we serve, and support many local organizations through contributions and sponsorships. All contribution or sponsorship requests are carefully considered. Although we cannot fulfill every request, we do want to support our local communities and organizations.
Due to the demand for funds being well in excess of our giving capacity, our contributions will be limited to those organizations located in our local communities. To assist in determining the organizations that will be considered for support, below is a list of categories from which requests will be reviewed:
- Community Development
- Economic Development
- Human Services
- Cultural Activities
- What is Million Meals?
- Does Arvest Bank offer arbitration for disputes?
- Does Arvest offer Private Banking?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- Does Arvest offer purchasing cards?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Does Arvest have the golden medallion stamp?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- Where are your branches located?