- Top Question:
- What does the Arvest name mean?
- Best Answer:
The Arvest Bank name has no specific meaning and is not an acronym for any other phrase. During brainstorming to select a name, the popular choice was RVEST and there was a suggestion to add an “A” to the front so it would be listed at the top of the alphabetical telephone book listings.
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Android Pay™ with my Arvest debit card
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- What is equipment finance?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What are your hours?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I make a payment to my credit card account and funds be available immediately?