- Top Question:
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- Best Answer:
Arvest bank’s Special Assets Department facilitates the sale of foreclosed property (ORE, OREO). Available property includes houses, vacant lots, acreage, commercial and new construction. Each foreclosure is managed by a local Arvest banker, listed individually in the real estate description. It is important to contact that banker directly for information. Search here for available property.
Arvest Equipment Finance offers off-lease equipment for sale. Types of equipment can range from vehicles to restaurant equipment. Search here for available equipment.
- Can I still finance equipment if I have already purchased it?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- What is MIP?
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- Do you offer any financial education or online education information?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How can I change my contact information?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- Do you offer home equity lines or loans?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?