- Top Question:
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
- Best Answer:
Our daily cut-off time is 8:00 pm on bank-business days. Deposits and/or transfers submitted after the 8:00 pm cut-off time or on a non-bank-business day (such as a holiday or weekend) will be posted on the next bank-business day.
Our general funds availability policy is to allow you to withdraw funds deposited in your account on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Funds from electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. In some cases, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds beyond the first business day if more time is required to verify the deposit. Then, the fund will generally be available by the fourth business day after the day of deposit.
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Is there a limit to the amount of cash I can deposit at a deposit image ATM?
- Is there a limit on the dollar amount or number of deposits I can submit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How many checks can I deposit at once with a deposit image ATM?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- When will my mobile Check Deposit post to my account?
- What do I do with the check after using Mobile Check Deposit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I get my account number?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?