- Top Question:
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
- Best Answer:
Our daily cut-off time is 8:00 pm on bank-business days. Deposits and/or transfers submitted after the 8:00 pm cut-off time or on a non-bank-business day (such as a holiday or weekend) will be posted on the next bank-business day.
Our general funds availability policy is to allow you to withdraw funds deposited in your account on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Funds from electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. In some cases, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds beyond the first business day if more time is required to verify the deposit. Then, the fund will generally be available by the fourth business day after the day of deposit.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Is there a limit on the dollar amount or number of deposits I can submit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Is there a limit to the amount of cash I can deposit at a deposit image ATM?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What if I submit the same Mobile Check Deposit twice in error?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- How many checks can I deposit at once with a deposit image ATM?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?