- Top Question:
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
- Best Answer:
Our daily cut-off time is 8:00 pm CST on bank-business days. Deposits and/or transfers submitted after the 8:00 pm CST cut-off time or on a non-bank-business day (such as a holiday or weekend) will be posted on the next bank-business day.
Our general funds availability policy is to allow you to withdraw funds deposited in your account on the first business day after the day we receive your deposit. Funds from electronic direct deposits will be available on the day we receive the deposit. In some cases, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds beyond the first business day if more time is required to verify the deposit. Then, the fund will generally be available by the fourth business day after the day of deposit.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Is there a limit on the dollar amount or number of deposits I can submit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- Is there a limit to the amount of cash I can deposit at a deposit image ATM?
- Where can I go to see what my mobile check deposit limit is?
- Why doesn’t Arvest give everyone a higher mobile check deposit limit?
- Why did my mobile check deposit limit change?
- How do I qualify for Enhanced Mobile Check Deposit Limit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?