- Top Question:
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Best Answer:
Family IDProtect® is an identity theft protection and resolution service that also includes credit report monitoring. If you or your immediate family becomes a victim of identity theft, experts will assist you with professional fraud resolution, helping you document damage and file necessary paperwork. Family IDProtect® also includes daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts to notify you of key changes to your Experian®, Equifax® and TransUnion® credit reports.
Call us today at (866) 952-9523 today or visit a nearby Arvest Bank location for more information about our identity theft protection service or to get coverage.
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What is SafetyLink?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Are accounts with AWM FDIC insured?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
- Are business deposit accounts FDIC insured?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?