- Top Question:
- Who is covered by IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Best Answer:
With Family IDProtect®, our customers, eligible family members and joint account holders are covered. Eligible family members include: Spouse, persons qualifying as a domestic partner under the provisions of any applicable federal, state or local law, children 25 years of age or less and parent of such natural persons who are residents of the same household.
Call us today at (866) 952-9523 today or visit a nearby Arvest Bank location for more information about our identity theft protection service or to get coverage.
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is SafetyLink?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Are accounts with AWM FDIC insured?
- Does Arvest have services to protect my business from ACH fraud?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?