- Top Question:
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Best Answer:
To get help with your Family IDProtect® identity theft coverage, first check and see if your question is answered here. If you still need help, please visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- Who is covered by IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do I get help with my loan?
- How do I get help with my debit card?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I get help with my credit card?
- How do I get help with my statements?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?