- Top Question:
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Best Answer:
To get help with your IDProtect® identity theft coverage, first check and see if your question is answered here. If you still need help, please visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- Who is covered by IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of a scam, fraud or fraudulent transaction?
- How do I get help with my loan?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do I get help with my accounts?
- How do I endorse my check for Mobile Check Deposit? How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?