- Top Question:
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Best Answer:
To get help with your IDProtect® identity theft coverage, first check and see if your question is answered here. If you still need help, please visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- Who is covered by IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- What is IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do I get help with my loan?
- How do I get help with my debit card?
- What should I do if I’m a victim of fraud?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I get help with my statements?
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do I get help with my accounts?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Customer Service Support
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Credit Card Support
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?