- Top Question:
- What mortgages do you offer?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank is a full-service mortgage bank offering Conventional, FHA, VA and Rural Development loans. Arvest also offers Portfolio Mortgage loan products. Please contact one of our local mortgage experts for more details or apply online for your new home loan. You can use the new loan selector tool in the Arvest Home4Me™ app on your mobile phone. Visit arvest.com/home4me for more details.
If you have an existing mortgage and want to refinance, you will need to qualify for the new mortgage and be willing to pay or finance the closing costs. Please contact an Arvest mortgage expert to discuss your options and how much you can save. You can trust our dedicated, experienced lenders to help you find the home loan that's right for you.
- Will I be notified when my current mortgage e.Statement is available to view?
- Do you offer mortgage critical illness and life insurance?
- How do I lock in a mortgage rate?
- How do I get help after a natural disaster?
- Can I apply for a mortgage online?
- Can I prequalify for a mortgage online?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- When are end of year statements sent out on mortgage loans?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
- How do I sign up for/view my mortgage e.Statements?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Credit Card Support
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Customer Service Support
- Online Banking Support
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Is the Oklahoma routing number (103112976) changing?