- Top Question:
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?
- Best Answer:
Limits for ATM withdrawals vary based on the type of Arvest card:
- $500 per day ATM withdrawal
- $3,000 maximum monthly withdrawal
- $1500 limit for PIN-based POS transactions; and
- $3500 limit for PIN-less or Signature-based transactions
- $1000 ATM Cash Withdrawals per calendar day (max of $600 per transaction due to denomination/bill dispense at the ATM)
Feel free to contact us at (866) 952-9523 for additional debit card information or questions about withdrawal limits.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I find out my credit card limit?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Is there a limit to the amount of cash I can deposit at a deposit image ATM?
- How many checks can I deposit at once with a deposit image ATM?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- What is the daily cut-off time for deposits?
- What is a Family Card and what are the benefits?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?