- Top Question:
- Why do you serve popcorn to customers?
- Best Answer:
We started serving popcorn in our bank lobbies in the early 1980s. Our goal was to make a visit to the bank a bit more fun and popcorn is a great way to put a smile on the face of a customer.Arvest popcorn is known to be some of the best tasting and freshest popcorn around. What’s the recipe? Quality popcorn kernels, a little oil and a little seasoning – every associate makes their batch just a little bit differently!
- How many customers does Arvest Bank have?
- How do I add or remove owners on my deposit account?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- Who is eligible for Mobile Check Deposit?
- What is Popmoney person to person payments?
- Does Arvest offer any assistance or help to military customers?
- What if my Samsung device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- How do I add a cardholder to my account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?