- Top Question:
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank is owned by Arvest Bank Group, Inc. of Bentonville, Arkansas, a privately-owned bank holding company. Arvest was founded by Sam Walton and the owners consist of members of the Walton family and associates and directors of the company. Arvest Bank is neither owned by nor part of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Read more about the history of Arvest Bank here.
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle®?
- What do Bear State Bank customers need to know?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- Which Arvest mobile banking app should I download?
- What does Arvest do with my profile photo in Arvest Go?
- Does Arvest charge a fee for downloading the mobile banking apps?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- What are your hours?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Does Arvest accept deposits via mail?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?