- Top Question:
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank is owned by Arvest Bank Group, Inc. of Bentonville, Arkansas, a privately-owned bank holding company. Arvest was founded by Sam Walton and the owners consist of members of the Walton family and associates and directors of the company. Arvest Bank is neither owned by nor part of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Read more about the history of Arvest Bank here.
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- Why is Arvest classic going away?
- What is the Arvest Foundation?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle®?
- What do Bear State Bank customers need to know?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- Does Arvest charge a fee for downloading the mobile banking apps?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Customer Service Support
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Balance Eraser Loan Program?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?