- Top Question:
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank is owned by Arvest Bank Group, Inc. of Bentonville, Arkansas, a privately-owned bank holding company. Arvest was founded by Sam Walton and the owners consist of members of the Walton family and associates and directors of the company. Arvest Bank is neither owned by nor part of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Read more about the history of Arvest Bank here.
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- Which Arvest mobile banking app should I download?
- What does Arvest do with my profile photo in Arvest Go?
- Does Arvest charge a fee for downloading the mobile banking apps?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- How do Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?