- Top Question:
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank is owned by Arvest Bank Group, Inc. of Bentonville, Arkansas, a privately-owned bank holding company. Arvest was founded by Sam Walton and the owners consist of members of the Walton family and associates and directors of the company. Arvest Bank is neither owned by nor part of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Read more about the history of Arvest Bank here.
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- Why is Arvest classic going away?
- What is the Arvest Foundation?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle®?
- What do Bear State Bank customers need to know?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- Does Arvest charge a fee for downloading the mobile banking apps?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Where are your branches located?
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?