- Top Question:
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank is owned by Arvest Bank Group, Inc. of Bentonville, Arkansas, a privately-owned bank holding company. Arvest was founded by Sam Walton and the owners consist of members of the Walton family and associates and directors of the company. Arvest Bank is neither owned by nor part of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Read more about the history of Arvest Bank here.
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- Which Arvest mobile banking app should I download?
- What does Arvest do with my profile photo in Arvest Go?
- Does Arvest charge a fee for downloading the mobile banking apps?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What are your hours?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- Can I make a payment to my credit card account and funds be available immediately?