- Top Question:
- Who owns Arvest Bank?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank is owned by Arvest Bank Group, Inc. of Bentonville, Arkansas, a privately-owned bank holding company. Arvest was founded by Sam Walton and the owners consist of members of the Walton family and associates and directors of the company. Arvest Bank is neither owned by nor part of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Read more about the history of Arvest Bank here.
- Do you have foreclosed homes, property, or equipment for sale?
- Does Arvest offer Private Banking?
- What Is Arvest Blueprint?
- What do I do if I am not able to login into Arvest Go because my Touch/Face ID isn’t working?
- How do I access Arvest Wealth Management online?
- What cash flow solutions does Arvest offer?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Can I cash a check at Arvest if I don’t have an Arvest account?
- What is the Arvest Foundation?
- Does Arvest offer Zelle?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- Credit Card Support
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?