- Top Question:
- What is 1 Million Meals?
- Best Answer:
1 Million Meals is an initiative organized by Arvest to fundraise one million meals via donations of nonperishable food and monetary contributions. Food and funds are donated to local food partners to feed the food insecure in the community. Fundraising efforts will take place April 2, 2018 – June 2, 2018. Check back during that time for details on how to get involved.
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What is Arvest1?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- What is an escrow payment?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where are your branches located?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?