- Top Question:
- What is 1 Million Meals?
- Best Answer:
1 Million Meals is an initiative organized by Arvest to fundraise one million meals via donations of nonperishable food and monetary contributions. Food and funds were donated to local food partners to feed the food insecure in the community. In 2018 we raised over one million meals April 2 – June 2. Thanks for all of your donations to help feed the hungry in our communities!
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- What is an escrow payment?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- Credit Card Support
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Customer Service Support