- Top Question:
- What is 1 Million Meals?
- Best Answer:
1 Million Meals is an initiative organized by Arvest to fundraise one million meals via donations of nonperishable food and monetary contributions. Food and funds were donated to local food partners to feed the food insecure in the community. In 2018 we raised over one million meals April 2 – June 2. Thanks for all of your donations to help feed the hungry in our communities!
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- What is an escrow payment?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What is Samsung Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is a Virtual Account Number, and why is it important for purchases made in Google Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- What are the advantages of making a purchase with my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What checking accounts do you offer?