- Top Question:
- What is a Money Market account?
- Best Answer:
An Arvest Money Market is an account similar to a savings account that allows you to write a limited number of checks - up to six withdrawals per month. You can earn a different/higher interest rate based on the balance in the account. This account offers five interest rate tiers. To learn more, visit your local Arvest branch, call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 or open a Money Market account online.
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I get my account balance?
- When are end of year statements sent out on mortgage loans?
- What if I want to receive mortgage e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- Can I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points for cash back if I don’t have an Arvest Bank checking or savings account?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- When will my withdrawal from my Arvest Wealth Management account be in my bank account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where are your branches located?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?