- Top Question:
- Why does my closed account still show a balance?
- Best Answer:
Sometimes an account does not close for a variety of reasons. If you have left a certain amount of money in your account to allow checks and other pre-authorized debits to clear, it may appear that your account still has a balance. It’s recommended that you monitor the account or contact us at (866) 952-9523 to determine why a balance is still being shown and close the account.
If you would like to remove a closed account from your online and mobile banking, you can make those changes within your Arvest Online Banking preferences. In your Online Banking “Preferences” section under the “Home” tab, you have the option to add and remove accounts from view. To edit your account display preferences for Mobile Banking, click on the “Mobile Banking” section and then the “Accounts” tab.
- How do I close an account?
- How do I get my account balance?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- How do I re-open a closed account?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- Can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements and still receive payment coupons?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
- How do I cancel a credit card?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Is the Oklahoma routing number (103112976) changing?
- Where are your branches located?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?