- Top Question:
- Why does my closed account still show a balance?
- Best Answer:
Sometimes an account does not close for a variety of reasons. If you have left a certain amount of money in your account to allow checks and other pre-authorized debits to clear, it may appear that your account still has a balance. It’s recommended that you monitor the account or contact us at (866) 952-9523 to determine why a balance is still being shown and close the account.
If you would like to remove a closed account from your online and mobile banking, you can make those changes within your Arvest Online Banking preferences. In your Online Banking “Preferences” section under the “Home” tab, you have the option to add and remove accounts from view. To edit your account display preferences for Mobile Banking, click on the “Mobile Banking” section and then the “Accounts” tab.
- How do I close an account?
- How do I get my account balance?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I re-open a closed account?
- Why is there a hold on my account?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- Can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements and still receive payment coupons?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?