- Top Question:
- Why does my closed account still show a balance?
- Best Answer:
Sometimes an account does not close for a variety of reasons. If you have left a certain amount of money in your account to allow checks and other pre-authorized debits to clear, it may appear that your account still has a balance. It’s recommended that you monitor the account or contact us at (866) 952-9523 to determine why a balance is still being shown and close the account.
If you would like to remove a closed account from your online and mobile banking, you can make those changes within your Arvest Online Banking preferences. In your Online Banking “Preferences” section under the “Home” tab, you have the option to add and remove accounts from view. To edit your account display preferences for Mobile Banking, click on the “Mobile Banking” section and then the “Accounts” tab.
- How do I re-open a closed account?
- How do I close an account?
- How do I get my account balance?
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Why is online banking not showing all of my accounts?
- Why is there a hold on my account?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- Can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements and still receive payment coupons?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What are your hours?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I change which accounts I can access via mobile banking?