- Top Question:
- Who should I see to have a trust written?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Trust Company does not write trusts, we serve as a trustee. To have a trust written, please consult an attorney.
To learn more about Trust services offered by Arvest Wealth Management contact a Trust Advisor in your area or call (877) 278-3781 for assistance.
- What services does Arvest Trust Company offer?
- How can I view a check online, or order a copy of a check or deposit?
- How can I view my Arvest Wealth Management Investment, Trust or IMG accounts online?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do I get my account balance?
- Will I be notified when my current mortgage e.Statement is available to view?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Who is my Arvest Wealth Management Advisor?
- How do I report a scam?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What are your hours?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I make a payment to my credit card account and funds be available immediately?