- Top Question:
- Who should I see to have a trust written?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Trust Company does not write trusts, we serve as a trustee. To have a trust written, please consult an attorney.
To learn more about Trust services offered by Arvest Wealth Management contact a Trust Advisor in your area or call (877) 278-3781 for assistance.
- What services does Arvest Trust Company offer?
- How can I view my Arvest Wealth Management Investment, Trust or IMG accounts online?
- How can I view a check online, or order a copy of a check or deposit?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- How do I get my account balance?
- Will I be notified when my current mortgage e.Statement is available to view?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Who is my Arvest Wealth Management Advisor?
- How do I report a scam?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- What are your hours?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Does Arvest accept deposits via mail?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?