- Top Question:
- Who should I see to have a trust written?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Trust Company does not write trusts, we serve as a trustee. To have a trust written, please consult an attorney.
To learn more about Trust services offered by Arvest Wealth Management contact a Trust Advisor in your area or call (833) 242-1485 for assistance.
- What services does Arvest Trust Company offer?
- How can I view a check online, or order a copy of a check or deposit?
- How can I view my Arvest Asset Management Investment, Trust or IMG accounts online?
- How do I get my account balance?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- Will I be notified when my current Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division e.Statement is available to view?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- Who is my Arvest Wealth Management Advisor?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What are your hours?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?