- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer combined statements?
- Best Answer:
Arvest does not offer combined statements, however we do offer e.Statements, a free service to our customers, which allows customers to easily view, print or save statements on their computer at their convenience.
To set up electronic statements, please call (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch.
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- How do Android Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Android Pay?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™ on multiple devices?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Where are your branches located?