- Top Question:
- Does Arvest offer combined statements?
- Best Answer:
Arvest does not offer combined statements, however we do offer e.Statements for most deposit accounts, a free service to our customers, which allows customers to easily view, print or save statements on their computer at their convenience.
To set up electronic statements, you can enroll within Online Banking with BlueIQ™ or the Arvest Go mobile app. Please visit your local Arvest branch for questions.
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How can I get extra rewards points with my personal credit card at the Arvest Bank Theatre at The Midland?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What does pending mean on my account transaction history?
- What Is Arvest Blueprint?
- How do Samsung Pay purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- If I have both personal and business credit cards, can I pool my Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- What are your hours?
- How can I obtain a payoff quote on my loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?