- Top Question:
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank offers account statements in electronic or paper format.
To register for Arvest e.Statements: Login to Online Banking with BlueIQ™, select the account from the Accounts/e.Statements tab, select the e. Statement Enrollment button. Select the Get Enrollment Code link to view the enrollment code in a PDF. Enter the code into the Enrollment Code box, select Next and then Save.
To register for an electronic credit card statement, simply log in to your online credit card access, select Enroll for E-Statements and follow the instructions.
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- What is an Arvest Spending card?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I get copies of my credit card statements?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What notifications can I receive from mobile alerts?
- Why do I get my electronic statement notice at different email addresses?
- What if I want to receive mortgage e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
- Will signing up for mortgage e.Statements effect my auto-draft (ACH)?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?