- Top Question:
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank offers account statements in electronic or paper format.
To register for Arvest e.Statements via your desktop: Login to Online Banking with BlueIQ™, select the account from the Accounts/e.Statements tab, select the e. Statement Enrollment button. Select the Get Enrollment Code link to view the enrollment code in a PDF. Enter the code into the Enrollment Code box, select Next and then Save.
To register for Arvest e.Statementsvia your mobile device: Login to Arvest Go, select the account you wish to enroll in e.Statements, then select Statements. e.Statement alerts will be sent to your primary email address – you can verify or change your primary email address using the Edit Primary Email button. Select the Enroll button to enroll your account.
To register for an electronic credit card statement, simply log in to your online credit card access, select Enroll for E-Statements and follow the instructions.
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I get copies of my credit card statements?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What if I want to receive mortgage e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
- Will signing up for mortgage e.Statements effect my auto-draft (ACH)?
- If I change to electronic mortgage statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- Can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements and still receive payment coupons?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)?