- Top Question:
- What is my statement date?
- Best Answer:
Deposit account statements are typically mailed every 30 - 90 days (depending on account type). The statement date (statement cut-off date) is typically determined by the day of the month on which your account was originally opened.
In most cases you can request a change to your statement date. For more information, please call (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch for assistance.
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I access my credit card transaction history?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
- Which Arvest mobile banking app should I download?
- When are end of year statements sent out on mortgage loans?
- How do I sign up for/view my mortgage e.Statements?
- Will I be notified when my current mortgage e.Statement is available to view?
- Does Arvest Bank have any publicly available financial information?
- How do Samsung Pay™ purchases appear on my Arvest account statement?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?