- Top Question:
- Why do I get my electronic statement notice at different email addresses?
- Best Answer:
We send the e.Statement notice to every customer who is an owner of an account with an e.Statement. If you have multiple email addresses listed on your account, an electronic statement notice will be sent to each email address.
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- When are money market or savings statements mailed?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What is an Arvest Spending card?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?