- Top Question:
- How many days does the recipient have to claim the payment?
- Best Answer:
Payment recipients have 10 days from the date they receive the payment notification to provide bank account information. After 10 days, the payment expires and the funds are returned to the sender.
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- When are my payments considered late?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- What is Arvest’s Holiday Skip-A-Pay promotion?
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Where are your branches located?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?