- Top Question:
- How many days does the recipient have to claim the payment?
- Best Answer:
Payment recipients have 10 days from the date they receive the payment notification to provide bank account information. After 10 days, the payment expires and the funds are returned to the sender.
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- What does pending mean on my account transaction history?
- What is an e-bill?
- When can I expect my credit card statement and what is the due date for a payment?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- What is Arvest’s Holiday Skip-A-Pay promotion?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- How do I change the payment frequency for my mortgage?
- How do I get my account balance?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?