- Top Question:
- What info do I need about the recipient of my payment in Popmoney?
- Best Answer:
All you need to know is the recipient’s name, mobile phone number or email address and the payment amount. You can also send payments directly to the recipients account if you know their financial institution’s routing number and their account number.
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- How do I get my account balance?
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
- Do I need to be connected to the internet to make a purchase in Samsung Pay™?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- What should I do if an online BillPay recipient has not applied my payment?
- How long does it take for a BillPay payment to reach the recipient?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- Where are your branches located?