- Top Question:
- How can I view a check online, or order a copy of a check or deposit?
- Best Answer:
To view a check online, log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™, review the history of transactions and select the specific check item (i.e. – Check 1234) you wish to view. Then select the “View Image” button. The check image will display in your browser window.
The most convenient way to obtain a copy of a check or deposit is to access images through Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™. You also can contact us at (866) 952-9523, or visit an Arvest branch for assistance.
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I get a copy of a previous statement?
- How do I set up direct deposit?
- How can I view my Arvest Wealth Management Investment, Trust or IMG accounts online?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I deposit a check?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How can I share feedback about my experience as a customer?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- Where are your branches located?