- Top Question:
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- Best Answer:
Login to Online Banking with BlueIQ. Select the tab labeled BillPay & Transfers, then the Enroll for BillPay tab and complete the sign up process. Within seconds you are ready to set up recipients and schedule payments.
Setting up recurring payments is a great feature of BillPay. Save time and ensure bills are paid on time. You can send a payment to a payee at the frequency you specify. Your payments will continue to be sent according to your instructions until you stop the payment.
Here are a few helpful tips on our bill pay services:
- An electronic payment will give you more control over when the money is taken from your Arvest account. These payments are debited from your Arvest account on the day it is sent to the biller.
- A check payment is sent to the payee ahead of the Scheduled Payment Date to make certain it is received on time. You should record the payment in your check register and deduct the amount from your balance when you schedule it. We will debit your Arvest account when the biller presents the check to us for payment. Arvest Bank has no control over when the biller will present the check for payment.
- How do I add an account to online BillPay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- I use my Arvest debit or credit card for iTunes®, can I add this card to Apple Pay™?
- How much does online BillPay cost?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How can I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?