- Top Question:
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- Best Answer:
Request stop payments by visiting your local Arvest branch or calling Arvest Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. Please have the transaction information (e.g. check number, amount, etc.) available. Your account will be charged a fee for each stop payment item.
For online bill payments, each item is handled differently based upon the Terms & Conditions of BillPay. Please contact Arvest Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 for assistance with a payment cancellation.
- How can I block a merchant from charging my credit card?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- How can I change my mortgage automatic draft information?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I upgrade from Android Pay to Google Pay?
- What’s Google Pay? What happened to Android Pay?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Is the Oklahoma routing number (103112976) changing?
- Where are your branches located?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?