- Top Question:
- What are the requirements for Mobile Check Deposit?
- Best Answer:
Mobile Check Deposit Requirements
Customers who are enrolled in Mobile Banking and have an eligible checking or savings account and has been an Arvest account holder in good standing for at least 60 days. A Mobile Banking customer who is eligible for Mobile Check Deposit will be presented with terms and conditions after accessing the Deposit Check function within the Mobile app. Any customer not eligible for Mobile Check Deposit will receive a message that the account is not currently eligible for the mobile check deposit service when trying to access within the Mobile app.
- Is there a limit on the dollar amount or number of deposits I can submit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- How do I make a deposit using Mobile Check Deposit?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I deposit a check?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I get help with Mobile Check Deposit?
- What is Arvest Remote Deposit Capture?
- Do I need to sign the back of the check when depositing at an ATM?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What checking accounts do you offer?