- Top Question:
- Can my escrow payment be adjusted?
- Best Answer:
Arvest Bank Mortgage Division can run a new escrow analysis for you once documentation noting the change is received. Please ask your insurance provider to send us an updated evidence of insurance statement with the new information.
- What is an escrow account?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
- What is an escrow payment?
- How often will my escrow payment change?
- Can I make additional principal payments to my mortgage?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Is there a fee for Samsung Pay™?
- Why does my Arvest debit card image in Samsung Pay™ look different than my plastic debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I redeem Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- When will my full deposit be available?